Chiatura region is one of the most perspective places for climbing in Georgia.
On this rocks in 70s and 80s there were championships of soviet union.
How to get there
Chiatura is located 180km away from the capital Tbilisi. By car, you will need approximately 2 hours.
This area is in progress. Routes are of different classifications from 5a to7a. There is only one line 8a grade and also 3 multi-pitch.
What you need: 15 quickdraws, belay device and 60 m rope.
Its possible to stay in the town in hostel or in the climbers base located 9 km from the center in village Katskhi.
14. mokle 12 bolt 30m 6a+ Guga.D.
15. simba 13 bolt 25m 6b Guga.D. Archil.B.
16. jungle 7 bolt 22m 6a Guga.D.
17. pegas 9 bolt 20 m 6b Guga.D. Mariam.K.
18. M M K 8 bolt 20 m 6a+ Guga.D.
19. bomba 10 bolt 22m 6a+ Johannes.
20. Daina 10 bolt 22m 6a+ Guga.D.
21. Lina 10 bolt 22m 5c+ Guga.D.
22. Montis Magia 9 bolt 22m 6a Guga.D.
Area is not free for bolting !!!
In case if you plan to come for bolting in Georgia please let local community to know about your plans. Any line which does not fit in our standards will be removed.
Dry-tolling is not allowed in climbing area.
Camping is not allowed under climbing lines.
Use helmet for your safety !!!!!!!!!
Also we have guide service, tour management, climbing gear rental and car service Our guides have Georgian mountain guide association certificates (GMGA) and years of experience.
email: firstname.lastname@example.org tel: +995 557 300 700 +995 571 33 16 22